Wednesday, December 10, 2008

blank list

I am super duper tired, and for no apparent reason.

Some recent perks:

I got in touch with Craig, and not just any Craig, THAT Craig, the one you go to if you want an apartment or a job or a couch. We exchanged a few emails on one of my work assignments, he seems nice.

I pumped up my bike tires and now it goes faster. I've also gotten a wee bit better at not riding my break pads all the way down the hill. (Yes I have, Kaitlin. I said a wee bit.)

I discovered, through said Kaitlin, iTunes Genius. Amazing way to discover all the music I stole from my college roommate. Perhaps not better than, but at least as good as, Pandora.

I went to an audition... more to be told later, I suppose.

I realized how lucky I am to have an extremely uncomplicated life.

No comments: