Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Today

Today, I biked the width of the San Francisco peninsula. I saw water at both ends, and I got fantastic sunburn. In about three days it will turn into some fantastic tan lines, indicative of the tee-shirt I wore today.

Today, I met with a long lost friend from my hometown. She's been living in San Francisco and miserably practicing law for five years. About a year ago, she told me she hated her job and her only joy in life was knitting. Today she told me that a week and a half ago, she gave two weeks notice at her law firm and, in about three days, will be starting her own interior design company with a friend and working for DivineCaroline.com.

Today, I missed about four phone calls.

And I wrote a blog.

Yesterday I talked on a web cam for quite a while.

No comments: