Thursday, March 26, 2009

Going Nowhere

There are some things out of my daily routine that I'm currently enjoying:
a) my current oatmeal combination: oatmeal, raisins, coconut, cinnamon, and soy milk
b) how SUNNY it is when i bike from dance to CELLspace
c) seeing the shards of sunset over the ocean when I bike home
d) Thai soup in a can. I can buy it at the grocery store up the street.

Right now I'm listening to Beatles music on Youtube, and remembering when it was the only music I ever listened to. I suppose it's not a bad place to start...

The next time I have class with Alex Ketley, which I suppose will be Sunday, my goal is to not giggle once the whole time. To take my art seriously! I do believe it is possible to laugh and be completely serious, to laugh and be completely crushed, to laugh and to feel complete totality and complexity. But I think I've been giggling too much.

I am, by the way, feeling extremely silly. Like a 15-year old. Or a six-year old in a candy store.

And I don't know why I wrote this blog.

No comments: